last words

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 8 18:38:38 PDT 1999

I'm really struck by the way three or four certain persons - all, probably not coincidentally, male - just can't let the other have the last word. So the same argument - no not argument, epithet-pitching is more like it - goes on & on & on beyond the point of tedium. And it's always - "well if he has the last word then it'll look like I'm agreeing with him." I really thought I'd left kindergarten behind, but apparently not. This is not your sandbox.

Doug