Liu's China

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 9 09:33:44 PDT 1999

Liu's China? I have been anointed with the cult of personality! I suppose you mean Mao fantasized imperialistic aggression, dreamed the peasantry and their oppression in order to make a movie of the revolution. I have to think about that before I get give you an answer.

Marx and Engels, great thinkers that they were, did not make any revolution except intellectually. Lenin, Stalin and Mao did.

Henry C.K. Liu