Liu's China

michael michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jun 9 12:39:38 PDT 1999

Not really entirely true. I think that for Marx, the causality goes both ways. For example, Marx's discussion of the trade unions. He thought that unions were futile -- that they made the mistake of focussing on the particulars of the specific workplace -- but that in the course of struggling for union rights, the workers would change .....

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu