Comparing the Clinton regime to the Stalin regime

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Jun 10 13:19:39 PDT 1999

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Charles Brown wrote:

> In fact, it seems pretty clear that JFK and RFK were assassinated
> by government agency plots for their politics.

Ah yes, those anti-establishment radicals, the Kennedy brothers. Yeah, I think that's what happended too. Sure.

P.S. Why do you guys get all the good weed up in Detroit when Texas is so much closer to the source? However it happens, it's not fair!

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

-Emma Goldman