US SECRET POLICE EPISODES

Sam Pawlett rsp at uniserve.com
Sat Jun 12 14:36:46 PDT 1999

Michael Perelman wrote:

> For some perspective, many consider Clinton today a dangerous leftist.

Yes, but the world-historical context is different. I think even the JB society thinks communism is less a "threat" today.

Some years ago, myself and a friend of mine went to a Libertarian party meeting looking for a fight [figuratively speaking, I was about 20.] There was a guy there from the JB society. We could not convince him that Thatcher was not a communist. Each disconfirmation confirmed his conspiracy theory and of course its impossible to prove a negative.

BTW, I forgot to mention that conspiracy buffs would enjoy a lengthy and fascinating tome called -The Man Who Knew Too Much- by Dick Russell which examines the story of Richard Case Nagell, the model for "Mr. X" in the Stone movie. Nagel knew Oswald in the military in Korea. Nagel claims he was a double agent, being hired by the KGB/Cuban intelligence to assassinate Oswald in Mexico City to prevent the assassination of JFK. Spy vs. Spy with a plot so intricate Raymond Chandler would be proud. No more on JFK.

Sam Pawlett ex-conspiracy buff