patron saint of the Internet

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Jun 15 12:34:46 PDT 1999

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Juliana Shearer wrote:

> Doesn't the Catholic Church have anything more useful to do besides make
> records of the Pope singing off-key and ensuring an internet presence?

Hey, hey hey -- wait a minute there. Rappin' Johnny P's fine new CD is destined to be a classic.

[I've got my copy, but intended to pirate a few copies for others -- the damn thing appears to be copy protected. The Church didn't get that rich by being nice guys.]

It really is one of the funniest damn things ever. I'm filing mine right next to the Firesign Theater.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

-Emma Goldman