kelley on katie roiphe

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 16 09:24:32 PDT 1999

>So here are my questions. Is the term feminism well defined? It seems
>like many feminists have conflicting viewpoints. Are there simply many
>different flavors, all sharing some common beliefs? If so, what is the
>stuff everyone agrees on? Or is a comment like 'Feminism stands for X'
>always misleading because feminism can't be so easily tied down?

errr. well i got the impression that you were a bit of a marxist, brett. maybe i'm wrong. in any event, can we pin marxism down? i'll answer more later as i'm busy right now, but i suspect that simply reading the posts from feminists on this list would have answered some of your questions, at least in a rudimentary way.

more anon kelley

“touch yourself and you will know that i exist.” ~luce irigaray