Bring In the Nuns

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jun 16 17:26:03 PDT 1999

> Doesn't the Catholic Church have anything more useful to do besides make
> records of the Pope singing off-key and ensuring an internet presence?

With all that money I'm sure they do. Do they ever.

But, the way I figure it, as long as they stay away from thumbscrews and human bonfires I gotta my blessings.

heretically (and historically) yours, Beth Goldstein

The Inquisition . . [what a show] The Inquisition, [here we go] We know you're wishin' that we'd go away . . . etc. etc.

I have the complete number in a .wav file, if anybody wants it. Only problem is it's 9 megs. If you've got a 56K modem your e-mail could take a while to finish downloading.

mbs