Spanish Fighter Pilots' Admissions

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Thu Jun 17 07:20:17 PDT 1999

Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the origianl article?
>
> What sort of publication is "Spain Weekly?" (is it a Newsweek equivalent?).

Never heard of them, but I am a bit disconnected from anything but the mainstream. I asked my reliable, non-propagandist friend in the United Left there about this stuff. Will report as soon as I hear back.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique