Unflation

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 18 04:32:06 PDT 1999

I know. I've been wondering if they'll let him get away with it. After all, it's the Big Cigars who'll comment first. But I think the fix is in. No financial commentators I've heard have questioned his position, or even mentioned the counterindications.

Ed Yardini says- .25 this time, .25 next time, nothing at the next session(I think) and then, ta-da, a CUT! Must go back and read again. Maybe I misunderstood. But that sounds like a cat and worker-mouse game to me.