Clark @ Waco

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Jun 18 06:55:00 PDT 1999

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I've been away for a few days and I'm just catching up, so
> forgive me if someone's pointed to this already, but Ken
> McCarthy has a story of Gen Clark's involvement in the Waco
> massacre at <http://www.brasscheck.com/clarkatwaco.html>.

Oh yes, the professional state terrorists are all over this one. CounterPunch had a note about Clarke and Waco recently. Clarke is known to his subordinates as "the Supreme Being" (his title is Supreme Allied Cmdr.

Yesterday, NPR reported that Gen. Michael Jackson of the British stormtroopers was the captain in charge of the troops that fired on civilians in Ireland on Bloody Sunday. His subordinates refer to him as The Prince of Darkness.

So how could you lose a war when you have both god and the devil on your side!

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

-Emma Goldman