Fwd: THE RED CRITIQUE

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jun 21 14:56:14 PDT 1999

Those hilarious folks from upstate New York - the Syracuse/Orange crowd - have a new journal coming! Clicking on their <http://redcritique.org> link actually takes you to a geocities website where you're bombarded with those annoying floating ads - how revolutionary! They have their side of their polemic with me and others from the old Spoons Marxism list posted at <http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2072/AOVol5-2PanicLeft.html>. Enjoy!

Doug