the Red Critique

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 22 08:55:08 PDT 1999

it was written......by some wankers:

"This is the scandal of this mafia left; it is so intellectually insecure that does not know what to think of what it reads. Until her last post, Carrol Cox was convinced that TRANSFORMATION was quite a "good" thing... now she is not so sure anymore. Soon, undoubtedly Henwood will change his view on LUDIC FEMINISM, Cox will perform (as all performative leftists do) an interpretive acrobatics and change her mind about the book. This is simply what happens when the panic left becomes the last bastion of anti-intellectualism. Thus its relentless attack on the academy -- which is in a sense another mark of its self-loathing and insecurity in the presence of ideas."

ferpete'sake carrol, i'll never argue with you again. i defer to your wisdom and agree to all you say. if you had to endure that BS from those punks, well what can i say? you deserve nothing but my utmost admiration for taking it on the cuff. i spent two years dealing with these wackjobs on a face-to-face basis in the classroom, but at least i got the narcissistic delight of blasting them word for word right then and there and cracking a few jokes in the process. [i think some of 'em almost laughed] oh if i had time i'd tell you all delicious little stories about them and their outrageously obvious indoctrination. it was like watching machines.

LUDIC.....gad it makes my stomach turn... and here they are writing friggin scripts about people.

by the way, what is it with this habit of referring to everyone in the third person instead of addressing them directly. Carrol Cox thinks that.... we wonder if henwood will ever..... it's so annoying and folks on this list do this altogether too often. it's so dismissive. is is a cybermarxist thing?

oh and carrol, i'll get back to you n positivism and empiricism. i've got a lot on my plate today, deadline to meet, another birthday party to host. see ya in a couple. kelley