NATO Bomb Kills Two Peacekeepers

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Jun 22 12:30:14 PDT 1999

From dhenwood at panix.com Tue Jun 22 12:16:52 1999

So, Jordan, you saying that there's nothing to the charge of

racism?

No, Doug, I'm saying I'm sick of Henry's casual use of the term "Whites" as though there's some cohesive group called "Whites" -- I mean, why not just say "Chinese kill students who protest" or ...

Or do you think it's kewl to characterize "Whites" based on the actions of the railroad barrons? Let's not forget: the exercise of power over any group to exploit their labor is yucky, and it has been practiced by each and every racial group in the history of this planet.

Ok, maybe not the Crow.

/jordan