Damned

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Jun 22 14:31:22 PDT 1999

Time to resign from the human race Wipe those tears from your lovely face Baby, wave to the man in the old red caboose Before all hell breaks loose

Before you go I wish you'd come Before you leave, wish you'd love me some I'll give you all of the dreams you can use Before all hell breaks loose

Now I know what the gypsy meant When she told me you'll never be president She said, "adopt a Korean, boy, and kill you a moose" Before all hell breaks loose

You poke fun at my cowboy shoes You said they look just like Jew canoes Now it's time for the chosen ones to choose Before all hell breaks loose

Turn out the lights honey, turn on the news God save the queen and the kangaroos And what kind of rubbers did Joseph use Before all hell breaks loose

Time to resign from the human race Wipe those tears from your lovely face Baby, wave to the man in the old red caboose Before all hell breaks loose

-- Kinky Friedman, 1974

"Before All Hell Breaks Loose"