NATO Bomb Kills Two Peacekeepers

kirsten neilsen kirsten at infothecary.org
Tue Jun 22 15:34:57 PDT 1999

"Henry C.K. Liu" wrote:

> But only the Chinese were used as human detonators, and it was not
> because they invented gunpowder.

yes. and it is an extremely shameful part of u.s. history. henry, it shames me.

but, i was pointing out that charles' statement was absolutely wrong. and i took pains to add that i WAS NOT EQUATING THE TREATMENT OF "NONWHITES" with the inferior "white" "races"

> When it comes to dealing with nonwhites, the whites are acohesive
> group.

no, they weren't always, historically. not true. and not now. "whites" as you call them, are not a cohesive group, and do not act unilaterally. again, my discussion of fact is no attempt to mitigate mistreatment of "nonwhites" by "whites."