the Red Critique

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 23 06:56:30 PDT 1999

kelley wrote:

> it was written......by some wankers:
>
> "T Until her last post,
> Carrol Cox was convinced that TRANSFORMATION

I paid for a full year's subscription (3 issues if I remember). I never received the 2d or 3d issues. I guess they went out of business. The first issue was mixed, but I still browse in some of its articles now and then. Just because people are sectarian idiots doesn't mean that once in a while they don't have something interesting to say. Morton had a fairly interesting piece on Queer Theory in PMLA of all places. He more or less made an idiot of himself in exchanges with College Literature and the Minnesota Review. But then all leftists ought to include a *little* paranoia in their intellectual mix.

Carrol