Americans' concerns about moral decline

rayrena rayrena at accesshub.net
Thu Jun 24 10:19:16 PDT 1999

Chuck0 wrote:

>> One noteworthy poll finding is that the public figure who scores highest
>> as a moral exemplar is Colin Powell (not surprisingly, Clinton ranks
>> lowest). The WSJ quotes pollster Fred Yang on the Powell results as
>> follows: "An African-American male rated as having the highest morals
>> among white Southern Conservatives truly belongs on Mount Rushmore."
>
>That's too bad, given that he has been accused of war crimes committed
>during the "War to Make the World Safe for Emirs."

"The white man ain't the devil I promise You want to see the devil take a look at Clarence Thomas Now you're saying "who," Like you were owl [?] Throw in the towel The devil is Colin Powell You talk about being African and being Black Colin Powell is Black But Libya he'll attack Libya's in Africa But a Black man Will lead a Black man To fight against his homeland An accomplice super-devil is a devil too The devil is antihuman Who the hell are you?"

--KRS-One and Boogie Down Productions

Eric