The GMP and Budweiser

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jun 24 11:43:53 PDT 1999

Dear Doug, that trailer was written to grab peoples attention. If I had written the trailer it would have probably been worse. Something like, P-On Budweiser!!! And Busch too.

I got two pep talks from our international president George Becker last week. When George lectures the choir he goes into details that I assure you would be acceptable to the most pure-purist on this list.

One of the things that I like most about George Becker is that when he talks to corporate executives he doesn't pull any punches---he tells them how it is in blunter terms than he tells us! I've been around long enough to know that a lot of union guys talk tough around the membership---get them in front of the boss or bosses and you can't geet a peep out of them!

I haven't seen any of the Teamsters stuff---maybe someone will post some of it.
:o)

P-on Budweiser,

Tom Lehman