Operacija Potkovica claimed systematic

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Tue Jun 29 06:14:51 PDT 1999

Chris Burford wrote:

> I actually altered the thread title to include the word "claimed" to take
> into account the very point that Enrique Diaz-Alvarez makes. However the
> Observer is a shrewd investigative paper.
>
> Do any serious leftists now doubt that crimes against humanity were
> committed by Serbian troops with the systematic aid of fascists, in defence
> of the sovereignty of a Christian nation to expel up to a million muslim
> inhabitants?

No. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the piece you forwarded is an embarrassing piece of crude war propaganda. Even if it does turn out that Serbs atrocities were planned from Belgrade, which would not surprise me in the least. -- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique