Petty Bourg Singles (was:BS Frontline show)

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 29 20:58:49 PDT 1999

Peter Kilander wrote:
> (I do tell the girls at the singles bars
>that I'm an amateur economist, though)

have you done a comparative cost/benefit analysis of the results and scars to your psyche?

my fave line heard: baby i'd like to suck the chrome off your fender.

my fave line used: i'm just looking for someone to mow my lawn and shovel my driveway....[grimace] ok, so i'll throw in homecooked dinners and homebaked cookies every so often.

sorry doug and peter, the spirit of frivolity took over. dennis redmond will get a laugh no doubt.