E-Mail Interruptus

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Mon Mar 1 22:24:35 PST 1999

Hello everyone,

Well the trouble with insults is they are insulting, and besides they deride and put down. And they exagerate, and make lies and other silly things, when the truth is more fascinating. But you asked what insults came your way, so I obliged. On a serious note. When we insult our community we make harder for all of us to advance our best interests. We fail to see that down the road those we disagree with now will be important and dear to us then. That is sad. Not funny. but I think about it when I see our fellows plunge the knife in when not in jest, but in heat of opinion. Max most of all have I plunged the knife in but with jest, and geste. As it were knowing that the legion enters the gate and the forum demands our attention our typist call to us, to type the best we can. Ho monkeys, type your little paws to shreds, there is money to count, and policy to shred. regards, Doyle ----------