Downstreaming news

Marko Ajdaric marko at lutacontinua.zzn.com
Tue Mar 2 09:44:20 PST 1999

Now at our http://come.to/luta

We are featuring at the home page news headlines re-la-ted to workers (it means that the news are not necessarily in favor of)

as well as news downstreaming news about health, computering and brazilian newspaper headlines.

For those reading French, Spanish or Portuguese, there are other features o the same kind

In ''ilustrada'', we are now related to an Argentinian daily site of humor

And, everyday, we are displaying news in many languages, including YOURS!