in the news

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Mar 2 11:30:44 PST 1999

Tom,

Yes, I think this is one thing they do want to do and certainly if the SEIU includes disabled people in the training process that would be even better. It would be a step towards treating disabled peoples expertise about their own bodies as a valuable part of the job.

My friend Nancy Becker Kennedy who is a quadriplegic in LA would be an exellent choice. She is in her late forties and has been a quad since she was 19, she knows the ropes.

Marta