I'm IMPRESSED!

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Thu Mar 4 18:28:49 PST 1999

I mean, RILLY RILLY impressed! with the emerging Monsanto/Marlboro/Smith & Wesson - Marxism that's not afraid to embrace the death penalty and "rethink" (or better yet, denounce the running dog imperialist) bourgoise "pro-choice" ideology.

Yup, folks! I think we're finally onto something here. Why, we could actually out-Clinton Clinton!

The mind boggles...

Who says this PoMo stuff won't clear your head and revitalize your revolution for you?

Not me! Not anymore!

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"