lefter-than-thou-ness

Michael Ferro mferro at seanet.com
Sun Mar 7 08:40:47 PST 1999

IMHO one of the few problems of this list is its inbreeding. That, with a lack of a universal cybersymbol denoting tongue-in-cheek, can put a chill on otherwise very lively and useful idea-exchange.

As a worker against war and for environmental justice I have no doubt neglected development of adequate Marxist credentials. But I try to read daily from this fucking computer screen and have recommended this list to several coworkers because it is so many ways peerless.

Some of the professional teachers among you clearly know how to drive your students without stooping to insult. I thank you.

On the other hand, some of us undereducated types have FBI files as thick as any of yours.

M. Ferro