Euro to fall below dollar?

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 7 09:40:23 PST 1999

In the short term, the dollar will rise for maybe another 2 weeks, but the rise will not extend into April. For the medium term, in the next 12 months, the dollar will fall by perhaps 10%. For the long term, 3 years, the dollar will be down 20-30%.

My own money is behind this view and I can be wrong (hope not.)

Henry