Prices of Privacy

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 7 19:03:55 PST 1999

i'm afraid yoshie that you've missed the point. i wasn't trying to hide my identity. this would be idiotic firstly given that a number of lbo'ers are also BADdies. as i explained already, we had a bit of a game going at BAD in which i was mucking around with my sig and from-name--gloriA b/c the digloria was in honor of Patti Smith/Van Morrison and feeling esp Gloria. Hell y'all almost got Persophone Queen of the Underworld in celebration of the bloody violent bacchic msyteries surrounding the vernal equinox. Or, Miss Manners. heck you might like the Miss Manners rant on the academic office politics for adjuncts. good for a laugh if i do say so myself. and hell you might want to rip into it for a little bit of fun and frivolity.

i'd never want to hide 'me' i'm just way too special. and max baby, if doyle thinks i write like you maybe you are me and i am you. what a lovely thought.

butterfly kisses