lefter-than-thou-ness

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 8 07:07:21 PST 1999

Kelley & Catherine:
>>Is this a criteria of some kind?
>>Makes it a bit hard on those of us who aren't Americans.
>
>yeah but catherine y'all get the kewler status of having dossiers kept on
>you about your activities trying to smuggle irony across the borders when
>you visit the states.

Watch out Catherine. As a researcher of girl culture, you may already have hefty dossiers kept on your reading/viewing habits, jointly tracked by the CIA and the Christian Right in search of 'child pornography' rings. Don't open any large envelope from an unknown sender! (How's that for a paranoid reading?)

Yoshie

P.S. I got way behind on the girl culture thread. I'll be back on it in a moment, however.