what divides US

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Mon Mar 8 11:02:59 PST 1999

i don't know whether to vomit or laugh. your guy is heaps funnier than ours.

angela -----

President Clinton in his State of the Union Address said: ". . . trade has divided us, and divided Americans outside this chamber, for too long. Somehow we have to find a common ground on which business and workers and environmentalists and farmers and government can stand together. . . . We must ensure that ordinary citizens in all countries actually benefit from trade -- (applause) -- a trade that promotes the dignity of work, and the rights of workers, and protects the environment. . . . We have got to put a human face on the global economy. (Applause.)"