Politics of Crime and Economic Change

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Mar 8 11:23:47 PST 1999

I guess my three-day era of cordiality w/Rakesh is at an end.

Is it my imagination, or does a lot more of me get into posts (and headings, even) taking issue with what I say, as compared to me discussing the character, personality, motives, etc. of other individuals?

I'm reminded of the abortion/Promise Keepers threads last summer which also dissolved into a stew of accusations of racism/sexism/fascism/imperialism/etc-ism. This said more about the alienation and marginalization of some of our ruthless-critics-of-everything-existing than anything else.

mbs