Steinem on CIA

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 10 08:37:03 PST 1999

Tom Waters wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Richard Gibson wrote:
>
>> The folks in the former Redstockings collective,
>
>If I'm not mistaken, Redstockings still exists.

Yes. This thread started when I posted a quote from Steinem that's in the Redstockings' suppressed chapter on her. I used to have a copy of the chapter, but it somehow disappeared (Gloria's agents rifling my files?), so I ordered a replacement copy. Lots of their classic stuff is still available. They've got an address in Gainesville and a post office box in New York.

Doug