Kazan demo

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Thu Mar 11 10:19:49 PST 1999

I know we've sort of covered this issue but it suddenly strikes me as pretty hilarious that *anyone* should be considered too politically reprehensible to recieve an Academy Award-- I mean the AA represents the worst aspects of the entertainment industry, which is about as bad as it can be. i mean most of the other people who are honored are contributing to the political and intellectual bankruptcy and vacuousness of our culture. WWhich seems a damn sight more pressing and current than the 1950s Red Scares.

Liza