Jiang criticizes Soros by name.

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 11 14:22:23 PST 1999

My name is Henry C.K. Liu. My initials are HCKL My friends call me Henry or C.K. I am never addressed as C. Liu and I would aprrepriate your not changing my name.

No one is talking about autarky. I was talking about an Asian trading block. A self-proclaimed red monetarist? You are confused. Japan is trying to disengage itself from her past imposed role of an Asian agent of post war Western neo-liberal capitalism. If you think Japan is part of the West just because it is rich, you are really out of it.

Henry C.K. Liu