Frances Bolton in Science & Society

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Mar 11 18:48:10 PST 1999

Sure, if someone else feels like doing it--I don't have a scanner. And actually, since the death of my old computer, I don't have a copy of the review, either. Rakesh had an advance copy...

frances -----Original Message----- From: Chris Burford <cburford at gn.apc.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, March 11, 1999 7:48 PM Subject: Re: Frances Bolton in Science & Society