incarceration

Jay Marvin jaymarvin at igc.org
Mon Mar 15 04:03:41 PST 1999

Around these parts we have a big meth problem. But how many people can we lock up? Also, what about the difference in sentences between Whites and Blacks? The drug war is like a big vacuum cleaner that sucks up rights, and funds, that could be used elsewhere. Having said that. . . .what's the answer? Should we legalize it? I can never make up my mind.

Jay

I saw a piece of an interesting show the other night that had an