incarceration: Book Recommendation

Jay Marvin jaymarvin at igc.org
Tue Mar 16 11:49:35 PST 1999

Edward Bunker's "Little Boy Blue" is a great look at the penal system starting from foster homes up to the "joint". The book is fiction, but based on his experience as a life long "con". He did thirty years before he went straight, and was everything from a bank robber to a merchandise burglar.

Jay

(my only post for today! :))