Irony, Again

curtiss_leung at ibi.com curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Thu Mar 18 07:50:39 PST 1999

Alex wrote:

> Zsa-Zsa Gabor devalued fame long before Letterman. She's one of

> those people who seem to be famous simply for being famous. Can you

> name a single movie or TV show she's been in? I can't. (that was

> her sister who played on Green Acres).

Zsa-Zsa had a bit part in Orson Welles's _Touch of Evil_, a restored

version of which was released to much fanfare this past summer. Funny

how Welles's devistating portrait of a morally diseased racist cop was

so much less interesting to the critics than the fact that the credits

were removed from the opening shot.

--

Curtiss