Helping Carrol with Irony

Bruno S strozek at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:11:17 PST 1999

>We might as well go all the way and say that *any* concept is
impossible
>to define. Doesn't Derrida theorize something along these lines?
Words
>are only defined by reference to other words.

why might we say this? do you desire this?

this rabid for of interpretation is a tool for social stratification: something to keep the masses busy...

derrida is useless.

and concepts are definable. you can say what you mean and be understood.

if what you write is true, then why do we use metaphor to define concepts as well as in everyday speech.

so, irony, then, is the postmodernist interpretation of everyday life

because you can't take the pomoistas seriously

shoot to kill

is this really me?