Doug's LBO article: Preposterous economic projections or unstated logic?

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Mar 20 07:29:40 PST 1999

Dear John,

Back in 1994(?) a "Yalie" Ph.D. pal of mine, who knew I had a gut reaction against the privatization of social security, lent me a copy of LBO #67. That issue contains the sidebar, Is Social Security really going under? Bingo! The light bulb went on when I read the sidebar!

John, I was no great student in my college days at uknown U. I probably spent more time asleep than awake in classes, but, I did manage to get through the ordeal.

The whole problem with the social security debate is that the majority of college graduates are willing to take advantage of the illiterate and uneducated.

Your email pal,

Tom L.