Hep Cat

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Mar 21 07:08:33 PST 1999

Dear LBOers,

Mike P. of NYC asked about this hep cat William Walker who has been running the show in Serbia. I am sending along a link to a website that has some kind of a connection to "the" Ramsey Clark. This website has interesting stories posted on it about Iraq and Serbia.

I have read elsewhere that William Walker is being paid a very high six-figure salary to support his hep cat life-style.

Your email pal,

Tom L.

http://www.iacenter.org/warhawk.htm