Building community (subtext)

Bruno S strozek at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:18:12 PST 1999

Hello Yoshie, I like being You And others. Just to be clear, I think maybe I am just predjudiced...the people I like do what I want... anyway I just want you to contribute to that direction.

I don't know a bunch of people, but I think of you as being like Kelley. I like her. I like Kelley. my course leaves me with the sense that you are someone who I (can set) right.

I like Chuck because he has a lot of experience with pictures of my favorite painters. I say various things about how I view my body. That is representing it.

pills to you Doyle