No subject

sette at maxmail.co.uk sette at maxmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 15:25:34 PST 1999

Doyle Saylor subtexted:

Hello: I the world. You too....others. this is complicated Just I pulling I. I am just. I do. I imagine I want. I wanted to hear I in you. I don't know.

people I think of as a compass to orient to. Kelley Kelley Kelley I raise her as my perspective. I bond to things Kelley. I am harder just of course. Kelley might feel that about me. But that leaves me with the sense that I feel something right and steady growing out of you. I like that quality of yours in taking a lead So I build of experience my favorite view the body. That is representing Doyle.

Jeanne Susette Gontard

'sette

~`~`~`~`~

It is good knowing that glasses are to drink from; the bad thing is not to know what thirst is for ~~~Antonio Machado