Doug's LBO article: Preposterous economic projections....

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Mar 21 18:20:02 PST 1999

Dear Paula,

Unstated motives and conspiracy theories are always popular. Possibly, if someone wanted to present Doug's stated analysis they could present it as a conspiracy theory. This approach might be wildly popular. You could write a screenplay with Robert Redford playing Doug as the unknown financial analyst who stumbles upon a plot to privatize social security and steal billions of dollars. Redford's getting a little old so you might have to use Nick Nolte to play Doug.

Your email pal,

Tom L.