Community building 2

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Sun Mar 21 21:33:24 PST 1999

Hello everyone,

For some reason Bruno S submitted my words in a post about community building addressed primarily to Yoshie to subtext reading. I don't really know what this mishmash says, but it some kind of clouded filtering of what I originally wrote.

Bruno S. Hello Yoshie, I like being You And others. Just to be clear, I think maybe I am just predjudiced...the people I like do what I want... anyway I just want you to contribute to that direction.

I don't know a bunch of people, but I think of you as being like Kelley. I like her. I like Kelley. my course leaves me with the sense that you are someone who I (can set) right.

I like Chuck because he has a lot of experience with pictures of my favorite painters. I say various things about how I view my body. That is representing it.

pills to you Doyle

Doyle If you could write a little bit more clearly it might make sense to me. I don't care that much if you don't like what I had to say, and it appears that you are criticizing me for what I said. But I wonder too what is the point really. I want to build a community, meaning to form ties with people I think represent my views, and on a great scale take part in building a working class movement somehow. I don't connect with some people as much as I would like to, but I'm open to making bridges to anyone. I don't have any special answers to that, and I think the diversity of my relationships is important.