Brad, Oskar, Noam

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Sun Mar 21 23:04:11 PST 1999

Tom Lehman wrote:

>I know there has been a lot of chit-chat about Herr Lafontaine on this
list.
>Does anyone know where in Germany Lafonatine is from, which state?

He is from the Saar region close to France. BTW, till 1956 the Saar was part of the French economy ( and not part of West Germany ). I think inside and outside Germany Lafontaine was considered as francophile. Before Lafontaine was mayor of Saarbrücken and governor of the Saar.
>The guy who looks like trouble to me is this Foreign Minister Fischer---a
green
>heine?
In what way Fischer is troubling you? Johannes