Community building 2

Bruno S strozek at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:54:11 PST 1999

i fully accept responsibility for outing the genuinely disingenuous and fondly troubled minds set in such a frame as to believe that they can actually build community by telling somehow how much they are appreciated-- a general butt smooching does nothing for the progression of building community rather it entails building the fence between us a little higher and quite a bit stronger for we must protect ourselves from the gaze of the other (right saylor?)

think about it: you know me:

and about the jeanne sustette gontard: she's got me pegged for some catholic so don't go getting you're pants in a ringer over her-- i'll take of that....

anyhow, i know what you're saying and in some way sympathize with your pharmacological logic: i just want to help you say what you mean.

i mean, build community...right! so here goes..

doyle said:

Hello everyone,

Bruno S in a post about community addressed to Yoshie really knows what I originally wrote.

Bruno S., Yoshie, You And others. Just to be clear, I think I am the people... I like, do what I want anyway...I just want you to contribute to that direction.

I think you like Kelley. I like her. I like Kelley. my course leaves me with the sense that you are someone who I can chuck.

I say various things about how I view my body. That is representing it.

[Doyle continues:]

you could write a little bit more...I don't care that much if you form ties with Jeanne Sustette Gontard.

jsg then replied to my initial analysis of our mr saylor with a well deserved smooch and a giggle:
>Oh dear Mr. Strosek, I must give you a big wet kiss for this beautiful
>beautiful reading of Mr. Saylor.
>
>I don't believe that I've ever laughed quite so hard in my entire life.
My
>but you do have a gift for reading the Other.
>
>I dedicate my next response to you and to Herzog and to Marvin Gaye,
After
>the Dance
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jeanne

doyle, mad as ever, and equally suspicious of the pointed gontard moves on:

I'm laughable (and) to be more direct...Struggle with me. Especially yourselves. Are you influenced. Derrida can't tell what you represent.

ordinary people Sound pretty abstract and irrelevent. regards, Doyle Saylor

doyle, i really like what you said about derrida but the rest is pretty strange and speaks more to your views of yourself than it does my views of you.

i am a nation;

and as far as that girl gontard is concerned; she's mine

dancing