progress in economics

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Mar 23 20:18:10 PST 1999

Profit maximizing firms, such as the National Geographic Society and the Royal Geographical Society, obviously have a keener eye for the bottom line than do government operations. The government was, I assume the military, which is usually supposed to be immune to the typical defects of government agencies.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901