The Contempt felt by Left intellectuals toward their peers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 24 07:02:35 PST 1999

Jeeeesus, Chuck, why didn't you send me this e-mail 28 years ago. Then instead of acting like a god-damn auto-didact and putting my ancient- lit course together out of fragments of Plato and Marx I could have done it in a decently systematic way.

Anyhow, thanks muchly for the citation. That is a book I must have.

Carrol