Kazan/HUAC

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 24 07:13:25 PST 1999

Of course, DeLong's hero of anti-communism, Winston Churchill, in exploiting anti-facism as a devise to perpetuate British/Western imperialism and to launch the new post-war American imperialism, singledhandedly did more for the spread of communism in Asia and Africa than any card-carrying Communists. Thank you Winston.

Henry C.K. Liu